An Archive of Posts from Around the World
I have readers all over the world – how do I know? – because WordPress has a very good stats system and I can see where you all come from! It always amazes me how you find me!
In addition, when its working, the ClustrMap widget gives me even more information – for example in the period from 31 March – 20 July there were 968 US visitors and only 659 visitors from the UK!
Other visitors came from almost every country around the world – including, in no particular order- Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Peru, Kuwait, Thailand, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Kenya, Russia, China, Japan and every country in Europe.
If you want to check this, the widget is at the very end of the “blog roll” on the right hand side of this page. Just click on it!
You can also get for your own blog – just follow the instructions given on their site.
I occasionally post articles I find about crafting subjects from countries around the world and thought it might be useful to create a special archive page to collect them together for you.
NB; I SELL AROUND THE WORLD TOO! You can find me on these sites – julz craft supplies on etsy – julzcraftsupplies on ebay and julzweaving on ebay. You are also welcome to BUY DIRECT – PLEASE CONTACT ME through this blog by clicking on the red links in this paragraph!
The AROUND THE WORLD posts are listed in date order – the most recent first:-
- Vinay Pathak learnt art of weaving for ‘Gour Hari Dastaan’ – Posted on 05/08/2015
- Washing Wool – The Virginia Way! – from ‘Ten Good Sheep’ – Posted on 26/07/2015
- SILK – Posted on 19/05/2015
- Handmade Felt Transforms Lives in Nepal – Posted on 16/05/2015
- Q is for Quilts for Peace – Posted on 19/04/2015
- P is for Peacocks – Posted on 18/04/2015 – re-blogged from spaceship china
- M is for Merino Wool – Posted on 15/04/2015
- How Ancient Weaving Techniques Save the Earth – About a project in Peru – Posted on 04/04/2015
- SHOW & TELL: Lori’s Favourite Quilt – Posted on 23/03/2015 (Lori lives in Macau)
- Happy Chinese New Year – Posted on 18/02/2015
- what is jute? – information sheet no 1 – Posted on 13/02/2015
- a slice of life: “the big bin swap” – recycling in the swansea valley, wales – Posted on 03/02/2015 – I wrote this post about recycling with a slant towards it being used in American schools
- SHOW & TELL: A Weaver’s Tale – Posted on 31/01/2015 – Judith lives in the USA