An Archive of Posts from Around the World
I have readers all over the world – how do I know? – because WordPress has a very good stats system and I can see where you all come from! It always amazes me how you find me!
I occasionally post articles I find about crafting subjects from countries around the world and thought it might be useful to create a special archive page to collect them together for you.
NB; I SELL AROUND THE WORLD TOO! In March 2018 I opened a new retail website JULZ CRAFT STORE. You can ALSO find me on these sites – julz craft supplies on etsy and julzcraftsupplies on ebay. You are also welcome to BUY DIRECT – PLEASE CONTACT ME through this blog by clicking on the red links in this paragraph!
The AROUND THE WORLD posts are listed in date order – the most recent first:-
I haven’t updated this archive for a good while – will get to it at some point, but in the meantime – to find all posts with the ‘around the world’ tag – click on “subjects I write about, and then ‘around the world’.
- Vinay Pathak learnt art of weaving for ‘Gour Hari Dastaan’ – Posted on 05/08/2015
- Washing Wool – The Virginia Way! – from ‘Ten Good Sheep’ – Posted on 26/07/2015
- SILK – Posted on 19/05/2015
- Handmade Felt Transforms Lives in Nepal – Posted on 16/05/2015
- Q is for Quilts for Peace – Posted on 19/04/2015
- P is for Peacocks – Posted on 18/04/2015 – re-blogged from spaceship china
- M is for Merino Wool – Posted on 15/04/2015
- How Ancient Weaving Techniques Save the Earth – About a project in Peru – Posted on 04/04/2015
- SHOW & TELL: Lori’s Favourite Quilt – Posted on 23/03/2015 (Lori lives in Macau)
- Happy Chinese New Year – Posted on 18/02/2015
- what is jute? – information sheet no 1 – Posted on 13/02/2015
- a slice of life: “the big bin swap” – recycling in the swansea valley, wales – Posted on 03/02/2015 – I wrote this post about recycling with a slant towards it being used in American schools
- SHOW & TELL: A Weaver’s Tale – Posted on 31/01/2015 – Judith lives in the USA